- Cookies are text files, saved on your device and used by the server to remember your device when it connects again. The cookies are placed in a separate folder for the web browser on the hard disk of the visitor’s computer or mobile device.
- Cookies are most often used for counters, surveys, Internet shops, pages which require a log-in, adverts and to monitor the activity of visitors. Cookies also make it possible to remember your interests and adjust the site content and adverts displayed accordingly (e.g. language preferences).
- They can be deleted by you at any time, or not be accepted by your browser if the respective options have been checked. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. Even without cookies, you may still use our website; however, functionality may be partly limited; e.g. the loading time may be slowed, and so called “pop-unders” may be displayed twice. If you still do not want cookies being stored on your computer, you must modify your browser settings accordingly.
General Data Protection Regulation Information
According to Article 13 of the General regulation on personal data protection as of 27 th
April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union no L 119, 4.5.2016), we would like to
- The Administrator of your personal data will be the Institute of Biochemistry and Biophysics Polish Academy of Sciences with its registered office in Pawińskiego 5a, 02-495 Warsaw, Poland;
- You may contact the Administrator through:
- phone: (48) 22 592 21 45
- in person or in writing
- Your personal data will be processed pursuant to the art. 6 para. 1 letters a), b) and c) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (the General Data Protection Regulation). Your provision of your personal data is a contractual term and/or a condition to enter into agreements and other specific regulations as defined in separate laws;
- Your personal data will be processed to for the purpose of the civil and legal contract for which you have been appointed / designated as a contact person;
- Recipients of your personal data may be entities authorized in this regard on the basis of specific provisions, upon their request and to the extent permitted by the law, such as:
- financial and judicial authorities, government agencies or public authorities, notified bodies, upon request and to the extent permitted by the law;
- providing services in the field of delivery of correspondence and shipments;
- Your personal data will be processed during the period of 8 years required to comply with the applicable laws and regulations;
- You have the right to access the content of your personal data and to rectify or restrict its processing. In order to exercise the rights specified above, you may contact Administrator. You are also entitled to file a complaint to the supervisory body, if you consider that processing personal data related to you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
- Following personal data will be processed:
- name and surname;
- place of work.
- Your provision of your personal data is a contractual term and/or a condition to enter into agreements and other specific regulations as defined in separate laws.